Friday, February 13, 2009

Grandpa's Birthday Dinner at Roland's Restaurant 12 Feb 2009

Finally this day comes.. I had been waiting for this day to come as I wanted to see which idiot wanna provoke my family...


Grandpa with the Kuan (s) and Fern (s)



Me and Bro..

Me and Mum..


Me and Pei Fen...

Me with Li Kuan..


At 7.30pm, we reached the restaurant as the dinner will start at 8pm SHARP as told by my grandpa... As usual, some idiots who think highly of themselves reached at 8plus... and when they came in, they asked: "wah.. no food yet ah.. ask them to serve food now..." I was thinking, if not for u all, we might have eaten the 3rd dish liao lah... still wanna complain...


Me and Xingfen

Our Table

All GALS...

Bro, Me with Auntie Minah..

Me with Auntie Linda and Pei Fen



There was also free karaoke session and my dad sang many songs.. Some rude people just covered their ears, telling people that the "sound pollution" is irritating... Li Kuan also sang few songs and I liked the song, My Love by Westlife and he sang really well... Kudos to Li Kuan...


The food at the restaurant was OK nia lah... but it costs S$600++ per table... Just feels its not value for the money... Also, Auntie Minah is going back to Indonesia already, she had been with my grandpa's family as a domestic maid for soooo many years, taking care of my semi-paralysed grand-mother till she passed away 4 years ago... I think she should have been with us for about 7-8 years ba... Thats long but she is a nice lady.. Hopefully all goes on well for her after she returned to her family... Photos Session now... Wahaha...


Auntie Minah and US...

3 comments: