Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009...

Chinese New Year Eve (25 Jan 2009)

Reached my Grandpa's place at around 2pm... Played mahjong with my family and that is the thing we ONLY do during CNY at my grandpa's place (besides eating) as I hate going there... Reunion dinner was BORING as usual as they only talked about the SHARES and education of their kids... Walau, can change topic anot.. Irritated... WTF... Left there at 11.30pm after 2 rounds of Mahjong....

Chinese New Year Day 1 (26 Jan 2009)

Early morning at about 9am, we reached my Grandpa's house... I hate going there and facing those bitches... I hate my relatives especially those who think highly of themselves and INSTRUCTING their children not to greet anyone of us JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE RICH.... We are all seated in the living when my "aunties" came and she can say: "There is no one here and let's go find Grandpa first.." WTH, we are all invisible... and later my mum gave the kids red packets and I was standing beside my mum and those bitches came over and PASSED ALL THE RED PACKETS TO MY MUM SAYING THESE ARE FOR ALL YOUR KIDS..." We again are invisible again... Might as well dun give it to us if you all "BUAY SONG"... Can you imagine a child of 7 years old coming up to you saying: "My mummy ask me not to talk to you cos you are not rich..." and imagine a 8-year-old kid trying to teach a 6-uear-ols & 4-year-old not to talk to other kids just because she dun like them... and even locking the poor little kid out of the room, no matter how hard he BEGGED her to open the door and allowing him to join in the fun and this girl refused, until I went over and ORDERED her to open the door. She threw all my cousins there and went out to complain to her mother, saying I scolded her... And when her mum walked past me, telling her daughter not to talk to us who will downgrade her position... WTF.... What kind of mother this is and I am very sure in time to come, her daughter will treat her the same way as she is teaching her now... SPOIL MY NEW YEAR...

Chinese New Year Day 2 (27 Jan 2009)

Second day, we slept till 11plus as we slept at 3am the previous night as we had our mahjong session... Nothing much for second day as we only went over to my dad's God-ma's place for lunch and after that we went back home for steamboat dinner which my mum prepared... I still prefer mummy's cooking rather than at my grandpa's place... We told mum not to cook, as she is always being treated as a maid there, so we told her, since they act sooooo "tai-tai" and waiting to be served, so my mum, as an elder to them, should be served too and not to serve them.. I told them off for ordering my mum around.. BITCHES....
This new year, my brothers and I decided that we will not be like last time, allowing some people to step on us and sitting on top of us... Once they stepped on us, we will let them have a taste of their own medicine and we succeed.. For those people who treat us as invicible or transparent, we did the same and yet they tried to raise their hands to hit us, and we retaliate by saying if you were to lay a finger on me, you will bear the consequences and make sure that you cannot even recognise yourself in the mirror... KL ah... Wahaha... DARE ME????

No comments:

Post a Comment