Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday.....

My Birthday... 19 Feb 1982... and I will be a year older again.....

PISCES

Symbol: The Fish
Ruling Planet: Neptune/ Jupiter
Element: Water
Cross/Quality: Mutable
Group: Theoretical
House Ruled: Twelfth
Polarity: Negative
Opposite Sign: Virgo
Favorable Colors: Sea Green & Lavender
Lucky Gem: Aquamarine
Key Body Part: Feet & Immune System
Period: Feb.19 - March 20

Basic Profile:Sensitive, imaginative, multitalented, multifaceted, intuitive, compassionate, people oriented, sympathetic, receptive, big-hearted, generous, but can be escapist, unpredictable, irrational, gullible, passive, indecisive, weak, uncertain, clueless, vague, lethargic, vindictive, lazy, self-indulgent

PISCES BABY:

Whoever said that truth comes out of the mouths of the young must have been thinking about Piscean children. These little ones are the wisest of all the zodiac signs and can often surprise you with the simple but profound truths they will mention without even having to think about them. The Pisces baby tends to be quite a placid little thing, and from a very early age he or she will get great emotional comfort from simple eye contact. As toddlers the little Piscean loves to express themselves, especially with paint or crayons. A selection of poster paints and some old sheets can keep a young Piscean happy for hours! Born mediators the Piscean will soon become the fount of all wisdom at their kindergarten. They can often be seen carefully and patiently explaining any number of mysterious issues such as the reason for nap time to their less enlightened little friends.

That is all about my horoscope... And come to wishlist now....

I want :

- To go on a holiday to Taiwan, Bangkok and also to Phuket...
- A new Guess Bag
- A new Wallet
- Earrings
- Watch
- Bracelet
- Money money money...
To my dearest friends... you all know what to do le ah....

Wahaha.... Just a wishlist lah, does not mean I will get all of what I wished for... Lolx....

Looking forward to my celebration with my friends... Cannot wait for the day to come...

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your BLOG girl. You're awesome. I signed up to follow your BLOG just now. You are a very interesting and bubbly sounding young lady.

    Keep me posted for new posts. Please read my BLOG as well.

    ReplyDelete