Monday, February 9, 2009

At Work...

I am soooo tired today, din get enough sleep and IF my boss did not sms me in the morning, I would have slept till lunch time.. Wahaha... Glad I woke up...

Had a fun day yesterday.. Went to Auntie Shirley's place for a gathering, and got closer with my "other side" of cousins, and find them really great and wonderful... I knew Junjie better, knew three more friends, which I found I can communicate better with Carin... Played MAHJONG (as usual) and also played Wii.. Its so fun, can consider to buy one set back home and play... Wahaha... The tennis and the boxing games can really sweat... I specially like the bowling game... I could never score so high in real life...

We had a nice lunch... with all home-cooked food and home-made cookies... Arghh... I started my slimming plans (haha, planned to slim down as much as I can this year..) and am exercising every day with my parents and brother.. We also "lou hei" as well... and the salmon was soooo nice... I love salmon fish..

This morning when I reached office, had nothing better to do, cos waiting for my boss' instructions and took some pics with my phone and he made fun of me and even say i very "hiao" (vain in hokkien).. Not bad leh Boss, you know what is "hiao"... Ya lah, you got see any gal who is not "hiao" meh.. Haha... Shall upload the pics I took when I feeling Bo Liao... Hee...


After My Boss say I "Hiao"



I Love This Pic the BEST

I Love taking PICS...

I look sooo Sleepy...

Going for dinner tonight at my Grandpa's place, a place where I dread going to... Hopefully nothing happens tonight and Thursday night...

3 comments:

  1. I love Mahjong AND Wii.......maybe we should get together for a couple of games. I challenge you and I shall win (unless I am plagued my hot-flashes for the entire game), lol. Great post!

    Steady On
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the compliments.. Yeah, prob let's have a game or two one day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your eye-bags!!! Better have more rest otherwise will aged easily.. Take care NANNY... :P

    ReplyDelete