Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trip to Hong Kong 29 Dec 2008 to 3 Jan 2009 - Day 4

1 Jan 2009
Day 4 into my Hong Kong trip... As we reached our hotel at around 3 - 4am, we decided to sleep till late morning... After which we went to eat our breakfast at Garden Street... A long search before we found the place, and around the place, there are so many things to buy and we begun our day with shopping again... We bought strawberries (yes, my favourite) and it cost only S$1.50 per punnet and all are sweet....
After that, we went back to the hotel as Shawn was grumbling about being tired and we decided to come out on our own without Joanne's hubby and Shawn. Went to 女人街 again for last minute shopping as that is our last day over there and we will be going to Hong Kong Disneyland after that. At around 7.30pm, we went to Avenue of Stars to watch a laser show as we are meeting some friends as well. Another Hong Kong friend of mine, Betty brought us to a place to eat our dinner.


Me and Joanne...



Me and Pey Jiin (freezing)..



Yunyun and Me...



Me and Betty....



Sze Min and Me....


Mun Wey and Me...

After the dinner, we went back to our hotel and passed by Temple Street. Along Temple Street, there is a street full of Fortune Tellers and Tarot Card reading.. As Joanne wanted to try it out but not sure if it is accurate anot, so she wanted me to be the guinea pig... I chose one and mentioned I wanted Palm reading, and he went on to tell me about my "fortune-telling"... He is so accurate that he even told me I have problems with my tonsils and ask me to be careful. I had removed my tonsils already and he mentioned that I will have good fortune after marriage and will bring luck to my hubby in future and is a person who can go into business line and business will definitely prosper as time goes by.. He is so accurate that I was so shocked.. But when it came to payment, I got even more shocked... HK300 which is equivalent to S$70 for 15 minutes of fortune telling... As I paid up and Joanne said to go back to hotel... She was also freaked out by the pricing and decided not to have her fortune told... Poor Me... Lolz.. No worries, I did not blame you lah... Haha.. Back to Hotel and packed our luggages as the next morning, we will leave our hotel for Hong Kong Disneyland... Slept at about 2am....

No comments:

Post a Comment